We will respond to changing market demands in a safe and timely manner by aligning resources where necessary and ensuring our workforce is efficient, flexible, multi-skilled and cross-trained.
Australian Textile Mills offers a quality Australian made product with a short lead time. To maintain our commitments, we constantly improve our process to ensure that we deliver goods to our customers on time.
We seek everyone’s support to achieve this goal, and we are committed to having a safe, ethical and environmentally friendly workplace.
DIVERSITY AND WORKPLACE CONDUCT POLICY
All current employees, contractors and applicants for employment with Australian Textile Mills, at every location and company facility, are treated according to their skills, qualifications, abilities and aptitudes without regard to factors such as their sex, age, religion, race, etc. This Diversity and Workplace Conduct policy includes hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation and training, also including leaves of absence and in some cases, termination.
- Provide a safe plant and systems of work.
- Provide written procedures and instructions to ensure safe systems of work.
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to ensure their safety.
- Provide support and assistance to employees.
Each management representative is accountable for implementing this policy in their area of responsibility.
- The provision and maintenance of the workplace in a safe condition.
- Involvement in the development, promotion and implementation of health and safety policies and procedures.
- Training employees in the safe performance of their assigned tasks.
- The provision of resources to meet the health and safety commitment.
- Follow all health and safety policies and procedures.
- Report all known or observed hazards to their immediate supervisor or manager.
ATM has taken numerous steps to ensure that our employees and customers can always take pride in the way we conduct our business. We respect and support our peers, working together to improve and share our successes.
Note: Please fill out the form and email us back at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re proud to provide Local Sponsorships for the following: Rovers, Jazz Festival, Fun Run Wangaratta, Anniversary, Energy and Conservation Award, Careers Day, Footy Day and Family Day.
National Footy Colours Day – ATM staff get into the spirit
Our whole site got into the spirit of supporting the fight against Cancer and organised a sausage sizzled stationed by management and held several competitions on the day including the Longest Kick Competition and Best Dressed Supporter. All gold coin donations raised went toward the Fight Cancer Foundation and ATM matched the final employee donations. Such a fantastic effort raising a total of $358.90.